So most of you may have seen my posts on Facebook about being in Las Vegas. Well I was there for an awesome photographer’s conference called WPPI. It’s a conference/trade show for wedding photographers who want to listen to high profile photographers, learn some tips, buy some equipment, and (in all honesty) to party! Here are the things I accomplished during my week in Vegas:
1. Got to hang out and stay with my amazing photographer friend Erin Saldana (check out her work)
2. Heard Jasmine Star speak
3. Learned about a TON of awesome products at the Trade Show that I’ll be introducing soon to Scot Woodman Photography.
4. Met and networked with a bunch of AWESOME photographers
5. Went to my very 1st club (The Gallery) at the Planet Hollywood Casino.
6. Danced until I could physically dance no more with aforementioned photographers until 3am at the Airplane and Blazers Party
7. Explored “The Strip” and the crazy hotels
8. Rode the New York New York rollercoaster
9. Lost $40 gambling at the penny slots
10. Gained a mass amount of knowledge and tips to help my business and photography grow.
Needless to say, it was an amazing trip